Of Course….Cleaning comes with “Spring Time”…
I know, I know, you know how to clean...Right!? Well, I am always looking for better products, short cuts, or new cleaning tips. I always some how find something new with cleaning news articles. One article I have recently come across on Houselogic.com .
Spring Cleaning 101
Room by Room
Today we will cover the Kitchen.....
Questions you may be asking
- HOW TO CLEAN YOUR KITCHEN...
- 1. Declutter. Do a search and destroy mission in your cabinets and drawers. Donate or toss anything you don’t need. Wipe down drawers and cabinets. And clear your countertops of everything except items you use daily.
2. For dirt and stubborn grease deposits, use a microfiber cloth.
3. To combat stains, use vinegar and baking soda — plus a little elbow grease. They’ll clean and disinfect for a fraction of the price of commercial cleaning products.
4. Clean your smelly sink drain. Pour in a quarter-cup of baking soda followed by an equal amount of vinegar. Leave it overnight, then flush with boiling water.
5. To clean your oven, coat it with a paste of baking soda and water. Leave it to sit overnight, then wipe it down.
6. Wipe fingerprints off stainless steel appliances with a mixture of natural dish soap and warm water.
7. Combine equal parts vinegar and water in a spray bottle clean countertops.
8. Tackle once-a-year chores like vacuuming refrigerator coils (unplug your fridge first), and tossing expired food from the back of the pantry.